Happy Friday everyone! I am working on some new material, some of which may be posted over the weekend, but first I wanted to share with you some of my favorite posts from this past week.
- Dan over at Public Transportation Snob is throwing an Oscar prediction contest, and all are welcome to join. There’s even a small prize for the winner.
- John’s Fake Criterion Covers over at The Droid You’re Looking For are always a treat, and his latest collection focuses on the Coen Brothers.
- PG Cooper delivered his list of the Top 20 Batman: The Animated Series episodes. I just started watching the show myself, and it will be fun to compare.
- Funk’s House of Geekery shared a list of the Top 5 Gaming Sandboxes.
- Bonjour Tristesse shared some thoughts on The Future, Miranda July’s latest film.
- Shane from Shane’s Visual Cues shared his top five least favorite films from 2011. There were a lot of bad movies last year, weren’t there?
- Hot Dogs in the Dark wrote about The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence), the sequel to one of the most controversial horror films of all time.
- Jsick from SlickGaming posted a video review of Tetris: The Card Game. Yeah, I didn’t know it existed either, but it sounds pretty cool.
- John from My Brain on Games wrote about Jupiter Strike, a VERY early Playstation shoot ’em up that is set in space. Spoiler: he didn’t like it.
Have a great weekend!